Tasha's Tax Talk


First Class Conversation





Feel free to con­tact me about tax ques­tions or some assis­tance with doing tax­es, forms or get­ting the max out of your return. Tasha’s Tax talk is avail­able on Face­book don’t for­get to like us!


It’s impor­tant that my clients, as well as peo­ple land­ing on Tasha’s Tax Talk, under­stand their tax sit­u­a­tion the what and the why’s, how not to make the same mis­take twice, and what to do bet­ter next time. I want to help those plan­ning finan­cial­ly through­out the year so they are get­ting the most and tak­ing advan­tage of tax-sav­ing oppor­tu­ni­ties.

About Me

TashaI am a Tax Pro­fes­sion­al reg­is­tered with a Cal­i­for­nia State License as well as IRS PTIN. Takes pride in my work and enjoy spread­ing knowl­edge to those who are unaware of the things that can save them mon­ey in the long run. With over 6 years of expe­ri­ence in the tax field time as well as annu­al tax law updates poli­cies and con­tin­u­ing edu­ca­tion has allowed me the become knowl­edge­able in the areas of

  • Sale and Pur­chase of a Home
  • Own­er­ship of Home as well as Rental Prop­er­ties or Vaca­tion Homes
  • Self Employed
  • Small Busi­ness
  • Non-U.S. cit­i­zen (liv­ing in the USA)
  • ITIN (Indi­vid­ual Tax­pay­er Iden­ti­fi­ca­tion Num­ber) appli­ca­tion,
  • Sched­ule A / Med­ical Deduc­tions, Char­i­ta­ble Dona­tions
  • Edu­ca­tion Expens­es
  • Social Secu­ri­ty and Retire­ment Income
  • And last but def­i­nite­ly not least help with IRS and State Notices.

Not only have I become this crazy pas­sion­ate per­son about tax­es and feel it’s impor­tant to con­vey that same emo­tion to my client, friends, and fam­i­ly by help­ing them get­ting the return they all deserve.

What Sets Us Apart

My main goal here is not only for my clients but the ben­e­fit of all either leav­ing my desk, my web­site or even after a phone con­sul­ta­tion have a thor­ough under­stand­ing of their tax sit­u­a­tion and with the knowl­edge on how to improve that sit­u­a­tion the fol­low­ing year.

How We Compare

Com­peti­tor 1
Com­peti­tor 2
Com­peti­tor 3
Tasha’s Tax Talk

Make Your Appoint­ment Now!


To help you bet­ter under­stand tax­es, help with fil­ing tax­es, tax ques­tions, fill­ing out forms and help­ing you get the deduc­tions and cred­its that you didn’t know where yours to take.

TASHA’S 2018